Southlake / Trophy Club Real Estate


    Founded: 1956
    Population: 28,000
    Size: 22.5 sq. miles
    School District: (4) Carroll ISD, Northwest ISD, Keller ISD, Grapevine/Colleyville ISD
    Est. Med. Household Income: $172,375
    Est. Med. House Value: $483,029

    Southlake is an affluent suburb of Dallas that offers fine shopping and incredible dining opportunities. The Shops of Southlake is a popular outdoor shopping village in this fifth largest city in Tarrant County. The Southlake Town Square is another incredible location for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Nearly 80% of Southlake children attend Carroll ISD schools, while the remaining 20% attend different ISD’s depending on where they live in Southlake. With an extraordinarily low crime rate and an exemplary school districts, Southlake has become a premier community in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

    Trophy Club:

    Incorporated: 1985
    Population: 10,000
    Size: 4.1 sq. miles
    School District: Northwest ISD
    Est. Med. Household Income: $114,230
    Est. Med. House Value: $261,980

    This small but affluent city is the first master planned community in Texas! With easy access to the DFW Airport, many businessmen and women have chosen Trophy Club as their home for their selves and their families. Trophy Club is also just minutes away from both Dallas and Ft. Worth. The city has one of the lowest crime rates in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and it offers 100 beautiful acres of parks, walking/biking trails, a 36-hole golf course, a dog park, and a community pool. They are currently developing the The Shops at Trophy Club, which will hold a small lake, outdoor shopping, fine dining and a movie theater. The development will also provide an office tower and residential living space. Quality of life is the way of life for Trophy Club residents!